The Dragonfly and Raven

The Dragonfly and Raven

Monday, May 4, 2015

The Zagretti Job

Hades,
What the Hell happened to the payment for the Zagretti job? I busted my ass to kill that kid, damn it. When is Zues going to cough up?
–Aries

Aries,
I talked to Hermes. He said that Zues can't be reached until after the Romans are off his back. Told me to tell you to use the Carthage Safehouse until he can meet. Probably gonna be in a week or two. And let me remind you Aries that it was ME who got shot in the Zagretti job. Just because you had to wade through the sewers doesn't mean that you busted your fucking ass. See you in Tunis.
–Hades

Hades,
Where the fuck where you? I went to Carthage, and you weren't there. Worse, there where a whole bunch of fucking Romans! I thought we was in this mess together.
–Aries

Aries,
Carthage has been compromised. Zues was taken by the Romans. Hercules is in charge now. I'm not sure who sold Zues out, but we'll find the bastard. Relocated to the Gaul Safehouse.
–Hades

Hades,
I'm not going anywhere until I know who screwed us over, and not until I get fucking paid. Tell Hermes that if he doesn't get Hecules to cough up, I'm walking, and talking my memories with me.
–Aries

Aries,
Your lucky that I didn't put a hit out on you myself. It's a good thing that I'm friends with Aphrodite... well, Persephonie is. Anyway, I can't tell Hermes that because he's dead. Midas got a tip that he was the one who flipped on Zues. Hercules killed him himself. Just sit tight, okay? We've gotta figure out whose filling his shoes. Besides, you don't wanna see Hercules pissed. I worked with him once on a bank job, and there wasn't a recognizable race for the Romans to identify.
–Hades

Hades,
Alright, fine. But hurry up.
–Aries

Aries,
There has been a coup at Olympus. Hecules is in exile. A usurper has taken charge... and your not gonna like who. Turns out Midas was the mole. He ratted out Zues to put Hercules in power, because he knew he had the support to overthrow him. He gave us Hermes to get us off his trail. You can kiss you payment goodbye Aries. Try to get out with your life.
–Hades

Hades,
I made it safely out of Chicago. I am now hiding out in Yggdrasil, with the Norse Family. Turns out, they were in need of a monkey man. My name is no longer Aries. They have rebranded me as Ullr. It comes from Old Norse. It means “glory” or something like that. There's an extra spot here if you want it. I would be happy seeing you again, old friend.
–Ullr

No comments:

Post a Comment